Laura Chute Sensei | (Shodan 1st Degree Black Belt) Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu
Instructor of Goshinkan Ju-Jitsu
Sensei Chute began her training in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju-Jitsu in May 2012 at the Okotoks Dojo. Laura Completed her first Menkyo License under the founder Shihan Lintott on January 6, 2018.
Sensei Laura has over five years experience in Goshinkan Japanese Ju-Jitsu. She has trained under Sensei Vanin and Sensei Douglas as well as the founder Shihan Lintott. Laura has been assisting in teaching Little Samurai, Shogun, and Adults for the past 4 years.
Sensei Laura is a talented and dedicated instructor certified to teach all level one Goshinkan programs and the Adult, Shogun™ and Little Samurai™ programs.
- Achieved Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License
- PPPCT Instructor Level One
- Achieved Level One of Three Teaching License in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu style which includes Level One Instructor in the following: PPPCT System; Persuader Key Holder; High Stress Sparring Drills; Simple Hold Escape System; Basic Self-Defense System; Little Samurai and Shogun.
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Jordan’s current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Jiu-Jitsu Association); Canadian Ju-Jitsu Confesderation
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Instructor